The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Bipedal robot developed at Oregon State achieves Guinness World Record in 100 meters
- How the MIT mini cheetah learns to run
- This Is What Happens to Your Body When You Eat the Same Foods Every Day – Even if They’re Healthy
- Running Cadence (180) Playlist #1
- What Is Perception?
- Exercise rejuvenates quiescent skeletal muscle stem cells in old mice through restoration of Cyclin D1
- The Evolution Of Arthritic Knees
- STUDY REVEALS THE “TRUE MAGNITUDE” OF HOW EXERCISE INFLUENCES METABOLISM
- The surprising psychology behind mastering a new skill
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic Stiffening
- Has The Word “Expert” Lost Its Meaning In 2019?
- What Makes a Sport a Sport?
- Training: How to Train for Any Distance
- Theory & Practice: 5 Golden Rules of a Proper Training Program
- Theory and Practice: Muscles + Practical Information
- Breaking 2: Why It Didn’t Happen and The Work Ahead
- Theory + Practice: The Most Important Exercise for Runners
- Theory + Practice: Why Runners Should Not Focus on Their Footstrike
- Theory + Practice: Springness and the ‘S’ shape of the Running Pose
- How Strong is the Force of Gravity on Earth?
Archives by Month:
- October 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- February 2021
- July 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- January 2020
- February 2019
- March 2018
- October 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- December 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- March 2004
- February 2004
DR. NICHOLAS ROMANOV
A world-renowned sports scientist, Olympic coach and bestselling author Dr. Nicholas Romanov is the developer of the Pose Method®.
HEALTH + FITNESS
Our educational and training courses provide up to 20 contact hours for Physical Therapists + PT Assistants, Personal Trainers (ACE).
Preferred CrossFit Course for running. Used by millions of CrossFit community members since 2007.
Tactical and all terrain technique and training for the military, special ops and first responders. Providing advanced instruction since 2008.